It's lovely to see customers in our shops again and we thank you all for your wonderful support! Our social distancing, one way systems and sanitising requirements have been well embraced and we have received several compliments on our safety measures.
Face coverings are now a legal requirement when shopping. We do have some available to buy if you come without.
Please remember that it is still as important as ever to maintain excellent levels of hygiene and be mindful of others as you shop. The local area is very busy at present and we all need to be careful. So please take a moment to read through the following guidance that we have put together. It's for all our benefit!
Our Covid-19 'house rules':
• Do not come shopping at all if you have an symptoms that could relate to Covid-19. Please use our delivery or collection service instead.
• Remember to wear a face covering while shopping
• Please use the touchless hand sanitiser on your way into the shops (even if you are wearing your own gloves)
• Please observe the 2m rule even though there is talk of reducing it.
• Where one way flow arrows are in use, please follow them
• We ask that you shop in groups of 1 or 2. Please do not consider your shopping trip as a family outing, we need to keep numbers in store under control.
• We are a cash free zone at present - card payments only
So here’s a summary of what to expect:
• Open 7 days a week
• Gates and phones are open Mon-Sat: 9am to 5pm & Sun: 10am to 4pm.
• Cook and Homewares Shop: Browsing is very much part of the experience and thanks to the greater space and lower aisle heights, customer visibility is good. We will control numbers through the door as necessary, so please be patient if asked to wait outside.
• Gardening/DIY shop: The shop layout has been revised to create greater space and floor arrows guide customers in parts where one way flow is necessary to provide a safe shopping experince. are this continues to operate by counter service only and staff will gather products for you.
• The outdoor spaces and plant polytunnel are available to walk around. Some parts have clearly marked one-way arrows that we ask customers to please observe.
• Outdoor Living: the upstairs furniture and barbecue showroom is available to walk around, again, we will control numbers at busy times.
• Cafe: We are providing delicious Exe Roasters coffees and other drinks and wrapped snacks for takeaway.
• Collection & Delivery services still available for those who need this extra level of service (please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us).
Our aim, as always is to give you the best possible service and shopping experience that you know and love, whilst ensuring your safety and that of other customers, our staff and the local community.
If you need these services then please either submit your order using our contact form or call us on 01548 852353. We will need the following information from you:  A good list of your requirements  Your name  Phone number. For deliveries also  Your address (including postcode)  How to find your address  Where to leave the goods.
Please be aware that the frequency of delivery runs has reduced due to reduced demand.
We are taking our responsibility very seriously so that we can continue to provide a safe option for those who require home delivery services.
To protect you and our delivery team we can only offer no contact deliveries. Items will be left outside your house or at an external location if it can be reached without entering your home. No signature is required, we will instead photograph the items. We will try to get your attention before we leave, or ring you to confirm that we've delivered.